About the Programme
If you’re working – or planning to work – in a fintech or a digital team in financial services, this programme is for you. Developed jointly by LIBF and LendIt Fintech, it will help you operate as an effective leader and support your career development.
Who is the Programme for?
CFP is for early to mid-career professionals, with some experience of either banking or financial technology. The programme is ideal if you’re looking to expand your understanding of fintech business models to:
- make yourself more effective in your current role, or
- prepare for taking the next step in your career.
Over this six-week online interactive course, you’ll look at:
- how fintech is impacting business models across banking and finance
- the benefits and applications of key technologies and how they influence financial product and services design and distribution
- how risk and regulation is affecting fintech development across the globe
- different strategies for growth, and
- the factors that determine success, such as funding, valuation, collaboration and exit.
What you will get after finishing the Certified FinTech Practitioner Programme?
- Certified FinTech Practitioner Digital Badge
- IFTA Associate Financial Technologist Membership Certificate (1 year membership) 亞洲金融科技師學會金融科技師證書 ( 1年會藉）
IFTA Professional membership:
What’s included in your fee?
- Two to three hours of live virtual lessons each week plus guided self-study
- Access to the course website – containing a study guide, reading materials, recordings of live webinars and a range of pre-recorded video content – throughout the programme and for six months afterwards
- On successful completion, a digital Certified Fintech Practitioner credential that can be shared on your social profiles such as LinkedIn
- Twelve month’s access to Lendit TV.
You’ll learn from The London Institute of Banking and Finance's faculty, who’ve all worked in financial services, digital innovation or led startup businesses. And you’ll hear from guest speakers about the latest strategies and opportunities in the market. Previous speakers have included senior leaders from:
- Pennyworth Financial
- Vacuum Labs
- Silicon Roundabout
- Financial Conduct Authority
And you’ll reflect on your learning in a journal, which the course team will review as part of your assessment.
When you successfully complete the programme, you’ll gain Certified Fintech Practitioner status. This comes with a digital badge that you can use on your website, social media and email signature.
You will be learning on LIBF new VLE Brightspace, click on the logo to find out more.
This course is delivered in conjunction with LendIt Fintech.