Advance your FinTech career
with globally recognised credentials
The Certificate in Finance and Technology (CFT) is a globally recognised certification programme designed for practicing and aspiring financial technologists to hone and manifest their proficiency in finance and technology for a successful career in FinTech.
By gaining the credentials of a Certified Financial Technologist, you will demonstrate that you possess not only a deep knowledge of financial processes and technologies, but also a commitment to uphold the highest standards and ethics of the industry.
Become a Certified Financial Technologist
To become a Certified Financial Technologist, you must complete the CFT study programme, pass three levels of examinations, and abide by a code of ethics.
Whether you are an industry veteran or a newcomer, the CFT study programme will help you broaden and update your skillset in a diverse range of financial and technology subjects.
Since the course is designed for flexible learning, you can pace your studies to suit your schedule.
- The financial services industry
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Software engineering
- Foreign exchange
- Alternative investments
- Payments and cryptocurrency
- System architecture
- UX design
- Asset management
- Risk and capital
- Data science
- Enterprise security
- Cloud computing
- Programming languages
Join the IFTA’s professional FinTech community
The Institute of Financial Technologists of Asia (IFTA) is the only CFT certification body in Asia. It is also a non-profit organisation with a mission and a vision to nurture global FinTech talent with the highest standards of ethics, education, and professional conduct. You can join this supportive professional community even if you do not join the CFT. There are two membership grades for individuals and one for organisations.
As a Corporate Member, you can:
- Effect standards and change for the FinTech industry;
- Network, grow, and stay updated with industry knowledge;
- Share your insights and advice with industry leaders;
- Contribute to building an inclusive FinTech community and industry;
- Take advance of examination discounts for your staff;
- Enjoy priority entrance and discounts to seminars and boot camps.
As a Student Member, you can:
- Enjoy exclusive internships opportunities;
- Network with IFTA’s corporate founding members, industry leaders, and peers;
- Get involved as student ambassadors and attend seminars and events designed for student members;
- Access continuing professional development webinars and learning materials exclusive to IFTA members;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest FinTech news and insights;
- Show your IFTA membership on your resume to enhance your profile;
- Be a part of a supportive community of financial technologists.