Ethical Leadership: 3C’s and FinTech – Ethical Leadership in the FinTech Industry
- Compulsory to obtain the the professional designation of Associated Financial Technologist (AFT) or Certified Financial Technologist (CFT)
- Co-developed with Mr Po Chung, co-founder of DHL and Professor A. Reza Hoshmand, Director of General Education of HKBU
Covered Topic Examples
- What is Service Leadership
- Four Main Pillars of Service Leadership
- Why the Three C’s (Competence, Character, Care) Matter?
- How Business Behavior is Shaped?
- How Does Ethical Behavior Contributed to Success?
- What Do We Mean by Moral Values
- Ingredients of a Service Company Habitat
- Serve Problem in Habitat
- The Entrepreneurial Cycle
Featured Lecturer: Professor A. Reza Hoshmand
- Senior Special Advisor to the Global Institute of Service Leadership Education in Hong Kong
- Served as the Director of General Education at HKBU until 2019
- Was the Chair/Dean of Business and Management Division at Daniel Webster College in Nashua, New Hampshire.
- Has taught at numerous universities including Harvard, Tufts, University of Hawaii, and California State Polytechnic in Pomona.
CPT: 6 Hour