IFTA Student Ambassador 2019-2020 Recruitment
Heads-up to students from CUHK, HKBU, PolyU, and OUHK interested in the FinTech industry! We are looking for students like you to join the IFTA Student Ambassador programme for 2019-2020! IFTA Student Ambassador is a voluntary position that delivers and supports the initiatives of the IFTA at the affiliated universities, including CUHK, HKBU, PolyU, and OUHK. Student ambassadors will also have opportunities to work closely with 26 IFTA affiliated enterprises and organisations in Finance, Tech, or FinTech industry.
Sign up today and send your resume to:
Ms. Nicole Kuo
• Promote IFTA events/programmes to students including sending newsletters, assisting with booth exhibitions, etc.
• Manage and assist with student club operation with other student club affiliates
• Research and report on the developments of the FinTech industry to the Youth Professional Committee
Academic & Required Competencies
• Second or third year students from CUHK, HKBU, PolyU, or OUHK
• Major in Commerce, Engineering or related subjects
• Strong passion for FinTech
• Team player and strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
• Deadline: 23 September 2019
• Information and networking session: To be announced in September