On 10 November, IFTA signed an MOU with the Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts (HKSFA) to promote FinTech to the members of the HKSFA.
At the event, the two organizations also announced the launch of a “FinTech and Blockchain” series of training that will run from December 2018 to March 2019.
The “HKSFA-HSUHK-IFTA FinTech & Blockchain Series – Blockchains and the Fundamentals” is co-organised by the HKSFA, the Executive Development Centre of The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK), and IFTA.
The series aims to update professional financial analysts on the latest developments in blockchain and cryptocurrency and the ways these transformative technologies could reshape businesses in the future.
Participants will also learn to apply blockchain technology to various business verticals.
The first training of the five-part series will be held on 14 December 2018.
Other trainings include:
- Blockchain in FinTech (11 January 2019)
- Introduction to Crypotocurrecny, Token Finance and Token Economics (24 January 2019)
- AI and Machine Learning – The Next Generation of Computing (27 February 2019)
- FinTech and Its Application in Banking and Insurance Industries – InsurTech (8 March 2019)
- The New ABCD of Smart City (28 March 2019)
All participants who successfully complete the one-day course will obtain a “Certificate of Attendance” issued by HKSFA, HSUHK-EDC, and IFTA. Upon successful completion of any of the 4 courses of the FinTech & Blockchain” Series will obtain a “Certificate in FinTech & Blockchain” issued by HKSFA, HSUHK-EDC, and IFTA.
For details and registration, visit: https://www.hksfa.org/event_details_identity.php?id=885